Home Buying Basics
Purchasing a home is an exciting and important investment. In fact, it may be one of the largest financial investments you ever make. It is important you enter the process with as much information as possible.
You will need to know about:
- Finding the right agent
- Finding homes that are right for you
- What to do on the initial “walk-thru” as well as the all-important second “walk-thru”
- Learning what you can afford & how to finance it
Get Your Real Estate Agent First
Finding an experienced Exclusive Buyer Agent is the single most important step in your whole home-buying process!
At Buyer’s Resource Realty Services, our Exclusive Buyer Agents work only to represent the needs of home buyers like you — we never represent the seller. This removes the conflict of interest that traditional real estate agents have and protects you from the Hidden Real Estate Danger.
The Best Homes in Columbus Ohio
We have been serving home buyers in Columbus Ohio and the central Ohio area for over 19 years.
Our experienced Exclusive Buyer Agents can
- Save you money — By not representing the seller, we work for the best price for you.
- Give you the widest selection — Since we are not tied to an agency that sells homes, we can freely show you homes listed with any agency, as well as private sellers, builders and unlisted homes.
- Offer you the highest level of dedication — We specialize in protecting your interests as a home buyer because we know how to help you find what you are looking for, negotiate the best price, and get excellent contract terms.
Read more about what makes us different.
- Always work through your agent!
- Never call the number on a “For Sale” sign.
- Never contact the agent or agency selling the property yourself.
Contact us for a free personal consultation, so we can help you get started.
And while you are on our website, get our free E-book “How to Buy a Home Like a Pro“ — it is full of important information to benefit you in the largest financial transaction of your life!