Ohio Real Estate – The Premiere Exclusive Buyer’s Agency
As Exclusive Buyer Agents, we:
- Save you money in the purchase of your new home getting you the best price and terms – and best of all, there are no added fees or costs for our services.
- Show you the widest selection of homes for sale that meet your requirements regardless of what broker the home is listed with, or whether it is a new build, a For Sale By Owner, or even an unadvertised home for sale!
- Are dedicated to the home buyer. We empower you to make the best decision. We look for ways to protect you throughout the purchase process to get you the best value and terms.
- Protect you from the Hidden Real Estate Danger – the danger of working with a so-called “buyer agent” who works for a agency that also represents sellers.
The Consumer Federation of America says when interviewing agents to buy a home “make certain at least one is a Buyer Broker that works exclusively with buyers!” 99.99% of so-called “buyer agents” work for brokers who gladly list homes and represent sellers!
Ready to hear more? Get our free e-Book: “How to Buy a Home Like a Pro”. It has a wealth of helpful information whether you are buying your first home or your tenth! We communicate, locate, evaluate & negotiate for home buyers. No conflicts of interest, double-dipping or insider trading! No extra cost.
More On The Need For Exclusive Buyer Agents
Warning: Agents and brokers are flat out lying to you if they say they are “Exclusive Buyer Agents” if their brokerage represents any sellers! They are NOT EBA’s! Unlike traditional real estate agents who represent the seller of the properties they show, Exclusive Buyer Agents work exclusively to represent real estate buyers. What is this all about?
A Conflict of Interest
There’s a natural conflict of interest between the home buyer and the home seller because they have different needs and adverse interests:
- Sellers want their property to sell at the highest possible price.
- Buyers want to locate or build the right home for their needs and get the best value for it, in both the short and long-term.
How can one agent (or even a multi-agent brokerage) really represent both buyer and seller and not have a conflict of interest? They can’t!
It’s essential to use an Exclusive Buyer Agent for any type of home purchase. Only Exclusive Buyer Agents work for an Exclusive Buyer’s Broker. The brokerage never represents sellers or has listings to sell – EVER! Beware of so called “buyer agents” who work in traditional real estate offices. They CANNOT do what we do!
The Hidden Real Estate Danger – Avoid Double-Dipping, Insider Trading, Conflicts of Interest
Most home buyers don’t know which home they are going to buy eventually before they start. Makes sense, right? So even if a buyer knew that a traditional broker didn’t have any homes they were interested in currently and wanted that broker to be their “buyer agent” what happens if an ideal home gets listed 10 days from now? Now there’s a future conflict of interest! Why take that risk in the first place?
Realize that the homes traditional real estate agents have listed for sale are the same homes they legally represent the seller too. They are not your real estate agent. In fact, the listing agent has a legal responsibility to pass any helpful information on to the seller — financial and emotional information about you that weakens your bargaining position! When the brokerage gets both sides of the “deal”, they can make twice the money! So there’s a huge financial incentive for agents and brokers to show you their own inventory first.
Recall the Wall Street scandals of Enron, World Com and their ilk? Disgraceful. Unfortunately (and deceptively), many agents advertise themselves as so-called “buyer agents” because they don’t directly represent the seller of the homes they will show you. They claim that they are “designated buyer agents”. However, there is still a conflict of interest because they work for the same agency that is selling the home. That makes about as much sense as using a lawyer who works for the same law firm who also represents the opposing side!
You Need An Exclusive Buyer Agent With An Exclusive Buyer’s Broker!
Why would you want to work with a seller’s agent, dual agent, or designated buyer agent when it doesn’t cost anything to have your own Exclusive Buyer Agent represent you?
If you are looking for Columbus Ohio Real Estate, contact us today for a free consultation!